- This event has passed.
Designing An Arrangement
September 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Accessing the Sturm Family Auditorium and Classroom 2 in the Freyer Newman Center, Denver Botanic Gardens
1. Enter the Gardens through the Group Gate, just south of the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Let the ticket agents know that you are attending an onsite meeting of the Denver Rose Society. Note: if you say I’m a DRS member only, you may be charged admission! The meeting is the key!
2. Go north, through the Boettcher Center passing Mitchell Hall on your right, up the stairs, or take the elevator, and cross the bridge into the Freyer Newman Center.
(3. The Sturm Family Auditorium is on the left.)
- The Classroom 2 is down on the ground level. Take the stairs down that you see as you reach the end of the walk from the stairs, not the stairs you ascended.
- If you take the elevator, go to level 1 (ground) from the FNC’s gallery floors. Classroom 2 is on the ground level.
4. Exit through the Group Gate. If the meeting ends after hours (9pm in the summer; 5pm in the winter), exit through the Piñon Gate, just north of the Visitor Center. Exit the Boettcher Center and turn left, pass the Visitors Center on you right. The Piñon Gate will open and you will be on York street just north of the stop light and the parking garage across the street. The Piñon Gate will lock behind you, so be prepared!